Saturday 29 December 2012

Deciding to go Adventuring

I had a few drinks in me when it was first suggested, the whole adventuring lark. The Captain was there talking about her plans and all that was involved, I was like waaaaah!!! Another one is leaving... Somehow, I think I may have made a joke and then said whoa perfect place for my career to take off, then BOOM! ADVENTURE! So now I'm going.. At least I think I am.. Well planning to.. Sort of. I'm not sure how its going to work, But I'm not going to get a chance here. So I suppose taking a chance somewhere else is the logical choice. Isn't it?



So eight months to plan and prepare for a decision that will change my life. Eight months, both long and short really. Daunting and exciting. Should be fun, scary scary fun. I think.

Totally not discussing it with parents yet.. Don't know if that's entirely wise. But the Captain and Bentley (an ole Adventuring scoundrel) had a good point, get the info together first then break the news to them. Acquire a better reaction that way. Well I'd imagine that would help.

Trying to think logically about this. Its possible. Entirely possible. Just scares the pants off me.


No comments:

Post a Comment